Tatum Wig Lace Front Mono Top by Tony of Beverly
Tatum will turn heads! A modern bob with fringed bangs and perfectly beveled ends that frame the face. With our exclusive blend of fibers that mimic natural hair, Tatum is as real as it is versatile. Our Mono Fusion wigs take over 80 hours of skilled hand-tied craftsmanship with quality that sets the bar. So natural…just perfect! Tatum Wig Lace Front Mono Top by Tony of Beverly
- Hair Type: Synthetic, Elura Blend Fiber.
- Cap Type: RTW Lace Front & Mono Fusion.
- Cap Size: Average 21″ to 22″ circumference.
- Hair Length: Bang 4″ to 6.5″, Crown 6″ to 6.75″, Sides 5″ to 6″, Nape 2.5″, Overall 12″.
- Weight: 2.19 oz (62gr).
- Manufacture: Tony of Beverly Wigs.
- Wig Color Shown on Model: Cognac (Medium Brown with Rosewood Highlights).
The Elura Blend Fiber – Our exclusive proprietary blend of Kanekalon modacrylic fibers.
The RTW Lace Front – Ready-to-Wear Lace Front is a natural hairline for styling hair away from face. Each fiber is hand-knotted to sheer lace material along the front hairline from temple to temple.
The Mono Fusion – This is a Fusion of the MonoLux crown with a hand tied base allowing for the most natural movement and is the ultimate in luxury wigs. Each fiber is hand-knotted onto the entire cap which consists of a soft and flexible net base material and takes over 80 skilled hours of labor to achieve. Includes polyurethane ear and nape tabs for Fusion Tape™, which can be used if desired for added security. These caps will mold to the shape of your head and wear like your favorite pair of jeans.