LIQUIDATION SALE – Everything in the CLEARANCE section must go!
Clearance Items will keep dropping in price till sold!
Stock is updated weekly, adding items, and subtracting items.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns, No Exchanges.
Limited Quantity – Limited Colors – Online Orders – Phone Orders.
Clearance and Liquidation Sales: Priced to sell and considered “Final Sales” and are not returnable.
Items: Discontinued, Overstocked items. Our in-store display, and Online Website returns (open box).
Human Hair AMBER by Louis Ferre Wigs Final Sale
This elegant wig adds an element of sophistication to both day and evening. It’s a one-of-a-kind, hand-tied style that offers a cool and classic look. The Flexible Crystal Net™ Ear Taps hold this wig piece securely in place.
Designed with a No-Slip Grip, European Super Fine Crystal Net™, Illusion Front™ Hair Line (Hand-Tied Knot), Adjustable Hooks, and Flexible Crystal Net™ Ear Taps.
PRECIOUS GEM COLLECTION
100% Human Hair Hand Tied Front with Monosystem and Crystal Net™.
- An invisible hand knot provides a natural hair part.
- The high density of hair enables voluptuous and versatile styles.
- LF Crystal Net™ gives a lightweight and maximum level of comfort
Item: Wig 9001.
Hair Type: 100% Human Hair.
Collection: Gem 9000 Series.
Manufacturer: Louis Ferre Wigs.
Weight: 6.4 oz.
Cap Size: Petite/Average.
Color Shown: Spring Honey.
Cap Construction: Illusion Front, Mono Top, Wefted Back.
Human Hair Care Instruction
- Prepare your human hair wig or piece by gently brushing with a wet brush, or a wide tooth comb, to remove all tangles.
- Hold your hairpiece on a cap or base under running, lukewarm water. Never leave the piece soaking in water, it will matt.
- Gently apply a small amount of shampoo to the hair, running it through with your fingers. For best results, shampoo must be made for color-treated hair. Keep the piece in your hand and hold it under running water until the water runs clear.
- Apply conditioner for color-treated hair running it through your hands, in the same manner as shampooing. Hold the piece under running water until the water runs clear.
- Place your alternative hair on a dry towel and pat excess water from the wig or piece.
- Very gently, using a wet brush or wide toothcomb, comb through.
- Your hair is now ready to be styled.