How To Wash Synthetic Wigs
- Never use running water. Do not dip up & down in water.
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb.
- Add 1 tablespoon Synthetic Wig Shampoo to a basin of cool water.
- Soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do not rub or dip.
- Basin of clean cool water to rinse thoroughly.
- Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
- Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
- Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
- Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
- Hang to air dry or put on a wig stand.