How To Instructions:
• Never use running water. Do not dip up & down in water.
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb.
• Add 1 tablespoon Synthetic Wig Shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Do not rub or dip.
• Basin of clean cool water to rinse thoroughly.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or put on a wig stand.
If you want bangs then leave some out. If you want hair to comb over the 3/4 cap fall then leave some out. Otherwise pull hair into a ponytail. The top comb should be placed back into the hair 1" - 2" behind the front hairline. The bottom comb should be put in near the hairline at the nape. You will find that you have a very secure fit.
• Put your hair in two small verital ponytails (one 1" below the other). Two ponytails will help to put all your hair inside the combs and make for a more secure fit.
• Leaving the bottom comb closed engulf both ponytails into the banana comb and close the top.
Instructions: How to secure a Claw Clip
1. Put our own hair in a ponytail.
2. The Claw Clip is just like a Butterfly Comb Clip, open the claws and place over the ponytail and let close.
3. Note, if you have a lot of hair put it in two vertical ponytails (one just below the other).
Instructions: How to secure a Foxtail
1. First put your hair in a ponytail or bun. Then, holding the piece by the comb, secure it under the band of the ponytail or bun.
2. Wrap one side of the piece once around the top of your ponytail or bun, and then do the same with the other side.
3. Comb or fluff for the look you desire.
It's that simple!
For another look try using two Foxtails!